Bullet resistant polycarbonate is available in a variety of grades and strengths. While no material is truly “bulletproof”, it is a great option for added safety and protection. Bullet resistant polycarbonate meets all security requirements with regard to protection against forced entry and ballistic impact.
- Highly resistant. Even when exposed to violent impact, they form no dangerous slivers or “spider webs”
- An alternative to bullet-proof glass, owing to their low weight and good price/performance ratio
- Extremely durable. They are characterized by superior abrasion resistance, resistance to extreme temperatures and outstanding UV protection
- Equivalent transparency and light transmission to bulletproof glass
- Low weight—nearly half the weight of glass equivalents
- Complies with various ballistic and forced entry standards
- Colors: clear, bronze, grey,etc..
Post time: Jun-14-2022